Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/19/2021 10:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Actually Trump would have been my way. All Biden wants to do now is
cancel anything Trump had done good or bad. I hope all the ones that
voted for him enjoy the higher energy and taxes. Also all the lost
jobs.

Not sure how the unions are that voted for Biden, but I bet many of them
wish they had not voltd for him now.

Sanders would have been another at the bottom of my list. Many of the
democrats seem just wanting to tax the ones with some money and give it
away to potentional voters.

Biden is looking at taxes, mostly putting back what Trump took away to
increase the deficit. Most of us average people won't see any difference.

We won't really know on jobs until the Covid thing is over.

As for Sanders, he should not even be on the list.