Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Have you never ever ...

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 19/03/2021 21:28, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 19:22:22 +0000, Fredxx
wrote:

snip troll ****

He really does need to get some help for his problems and that is why I
have stopped replying to his posts directly. Its sad as *sometimes* he
does have something useful to say and then he goes and spoils it all.

+1

Oh, that's hilarious!! (really). Neither of you (and Spuke) have any
idea how many ****s I really couldn't give if you reply to me or not.
I even read some of it (for the laughs (at you, not with you)) and in
spite of all sorts of lies and false accusations, I care so little for
your opinions, I can ignore all of it (and I'm not alone in that of
course).

So please, carry on 'not replying to me directly', or better (esp for
the benefit of the group), don't reply at all, given I'll (and most
others) will not bother responding to it in any case ... or you can
just carry on consoling each other though the obvious guilt you are
suffering with more lies, left brained assumptions and general BS.

'Of course' it's hard to admit the truth and change the (bad) habits
of a lifetime, but it's possible. If I can do it ...

I do it by seeing 'a pig' (a cow, a sheep etc ...) for the sentient
individual beings they are and not commodify them like you do and en
mass as 'just' pork, beef or lamb.

It's funny, ****headxx / Spuke won't watch most of the videos on
Youtube showing what goes on behind the scenes to steal the animal
flesh / milk / eggs they are paying to have produced for them and
complain that they can't see some because it's got age protection or
'are you sure you want to continue' on it ... but even the reason for
that whooshes them.

If what goes on was really 'benevolent and compassionate' (the
dictionary definition of 'humane') why does such content need to be
protected?

Please T i m, get some help.

He is way beyond any help.