Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

In article , says...

I'm sure Sanders would have been far more to your satisfaction. Instead
you got a middle of the roader who believes strongly in negotiation and
compromise. Sorry it didn't go your way.

Actually Trump would have been my way. All Biden wants to do now is
cancel anything Trump had done good or bad. I hope all the ones that
voted for him enjoy the higher energy and taxes. Also all the lost
jobs.

Not sure how the unions are that voted for Biden, but I bet many of them
wish they had not voltd for him now.

Sanders would have been another at the bottom of my list. Many of the
democrats seem just wanting to tax the ones with some money and give it
away to potentional voters.