Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/19/2021 9:25 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

The unfortunate consequence of getting rid of Trump was getting Joe.
Not the best choice.

I can see how many would want to get rid of Trump, but just can not
understand how out of all the other democrats that they picked Biden to
even run. The only reason I can think of is that no democrat that
really wanted to be president wanted to go against Trump after what
happened with Clinton. She was a big favoite tuil the votes came in.

Maybe the better democrats thought that would hapen again and did not
want a loss on their record. That or as I think, the democrats will
somehow force Biden out and move Harris up .

I'm sure Sanders would have been far more to your satisfaction. Instead
you got a middle of the roader who believes strongly in negotiation and
compromise. Sorry it didn't go your way.