Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 11:50:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 05:13:20 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 10:47:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:

You weren't listening.

Sure, it's my listening, even after you pretty much confirmed it here again yesterday,
by saying that you only pointed out that Trump's tax cut benefitted Joe Six pack too.

Maybe I am just not as big a whiner as you and you can't talk about
anything without whining about Trump.

If you want to talk about whiners, the biggest whiner has been Trump. It's always
someone else that's to blame, always someone else to demonize and complain
about. That's what he did for 4 years, instead of doing his job.

In 10 years Trump will just be another unpopular president, along with
some of the others like GW Bush who we don't hear much about today. I
remember when he was the worst president ever too.

Please, don't try to normalize Trump by trying to equate him to Bush or any other
former president. In ten years, Trump will be starting to earn his place in the
history books for the despicable, un-American POS that he is.

That;s yet another lie. I spoke out against the tax cut as being irresponsible
when we already had a $500 bil deficit and the economy was doing OK.
YOU responded again and again, justifying it, saying it was going to many
Americans, not just the rich, never saying it was a bad idea. And the rich
not only got a taste, they got an order of magnitude more benefit than
Joe Sixpack.

Listen I said ANY ****ING TAX CUT was a bad idea. Is that clear
enough?

You sure weren't saying that when you defended Trump's tax cut that helped
double the deficits. Like you confirm now, you just said that it benefitted
Joe Six pack in addition to rich people. And you never said it while Trump
was in office. But now you're concerned about deficits, with Biden in office.

I am the only guy here who seems to think the debt is important.

That's a lie, I spoke out against Trump's tax cut, while you were defending it.
I've spoken out here about the national debt, in many threads directly with you
for years. I spoke out about it again this week.

Your complaint about the cut wasn't that it was a bad idea, only that
you thought the people who pay the most taxes were getting a break.

That's another lie. I spoke about both.

I did say the tax cut was a bad idea, many times. I even suggested we
are not paying enough tax in light of the debt load.

taxes are not just to meet debt load and affect economy

taxes and especially also deductions supposedly reflect policy

one interesting Trump era tax policy was disincentives to charitable giving,

mk5000

Brennan: Oh, good! You got here for the good stuff!
Booth: What good stuff?
Brennan: The MRI. It's an older model but entirely serviceable.
Booth: Okay, for future reference, that's not the good stuff.--Bones