Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default poison oak

On 3/19/21 4:26 PM, dan wrote:
Which works better to eradicate thousands of little poison oak plants?

All are small (about a millimeter to two or three millimeters in stem
diameter) where they're vines so some stick up six inches to a foot to even
three feet and when I pull them I can generally get another five or ten feet
of under the leaves rooty vine.

They're easy to pull up out of the ground.
They're easy to spray since they have a distinctive set of leaves.

But which works best for long term poison oak eradication?
Pulling?
Spraying? (roundup)

I've had success with several different brands of brush killer spray.
Home center stores and nurseries carry a variety of them.

You might want to check with a knowledgeable guy at the biggest nursery
in your area for which brands do best against your local flavor of
poison oak.

--
The left knows the answer is gun control; they just don't know what the
question is.