Posted to rec.woodworking
StevenWoodward[_2_] StevenWoodward[_2_] is offline

Default Small Cross Cut Sled - Precise and Versatile

I made a standard size crosscut sled, then found that I was often cutting smaller pieces that would be better suited to a smaller lighter sled.

Some features implemented on the small sled:
1. Fence was aligned using five cut method, with a sacrificial fence.
2. Bessey clamp to hold small pieces that would be unsafe to hold by hand.
3. Clamp slides in a T-track that is secured to base with epoxy
4. Fence is designed so that accessories can be swapped between the sleds

I would load some photos but site always locks up when I do that. Here is a link to video

https://youtu.be/9lZR3cWe23E

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...e-3105660-.htm