Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 17:33:34 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:01:41 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:34:43 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/18/2021 8:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 4:08:40 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:

Yep, I saw that. Of course, as a public figure, Trump has no legal basis on
which to stand, but the RNC totally caved. I guess they've seen the WH, the
House, and the Senate slip away and all they can think of is, "We need more
of what this guy is selling."

Actually the RNC didn't cave in, they told Trump to go screw himself on that one.
They said he's a public figure and they can continue to do what they've been doing,
using his name and photos. Next move is up to Trump. But it does show how
despicable and deranged he is. And how he doesn't care about the RNC or country,
only himself.

I'm not sure it was a good idea yet. I can support a real Republican
candidate but not a Trumpster. If you associate yourself with the
shyster you lose my vote. If you distance yourself, you got my vote.

I'm 100% with you Ed. And sadly most of the Republicans politicians are
still supporters.

I suppose it is just because they want someone who can win.

The true sign of a fool, indeed. Are you claiming that most
republican voters are fools, then?

A democrat in a red state is a fool then.
If you are a democrat in Lee County Florida you don't even get a vote
in a lot of local elections because the democrats won't run a
candidate and they are decided in the primary. There are usually a few
no chance write ins that maintain the closed primaries.