Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:34:43 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/18/2021 8:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 4:08:40 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:

Yep, I saw that. Of course, as a public figure, Trump has no legal
basis on
which to stand, but the RNC totally caved. I guess they've seen the
WH, the
House, and the Senate slip away and all they can think of is, "We need
more
of what this guy is selling."

Actually the RNC didn't cave in, they told Trump to go screw himself on
that one.
They said he's a public figure and they can continue to do what they've
been doing,
using his name and photos. Next move is up to Trump. But it does show
how
despicable and deranged he is. And how he doesn't care about the RNC or
country,
only himself.

I'm not sure it was a good idea yet. I can support a real Republican
candidate but not a Trumpster. If you associate yourself with the
shyster you lose my vote. If you distance yourself, you got my vote.

I'm 100% with you Ed. And sadly most of the Republicans
politicians are still supporters. A good example of the addled
thinking was expressed last week by Lindsey Graham. He said
that Trump has a dark side and he also has "magic".

He's right, he clearly does appeal to about half who bothered to vote
and they believe in him fervently. It would be stupid to ignore those.

They wont be changing who they vote for any time soon,
you watch. Lets not forget that MORE of them voted for
Trump this time than did in the first election.

All Joe has to do is **** up as all dems always do when
they get to drive the bus and Trump will be back, you watch.

Graham said he's trying to work with the magic. That's his thinking,

And thats the only sensible thing for them to do right now.

despite seeing what working with the Trump
magic has produced for the past five years.

It produced millions more voting for
Trump than did the first time, stupid.

I predicted five years ago that Trump would result
in a disaster for Republicans and conservatives.

But it didnt. He did lose, but not by much.

But I didn't see it ending with them continuing
to follow him down the toilet.

Yep, you actually are that ignorant about how politics works.

His magic resulted in the loss of the WH, Senate and House.

Not by that much.

The Republicans want more.

They realise that Joe will inevitably **** up and that
they could easily see the repugs back in control
of all but the presidency after the half terms.