Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:34:43 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/18/2021 8:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 4:08:40 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:

Yep, I saw that. Of course, as a public figure, Trump has no legal basis on
which to stand, but the RNC totally caved. I guess they've seen the WH, the
House, and the Senate slip away and all they can think of is, "We need more
of what this guy is selling."

Actually the RNC didn't cave in, they told Trump to go screw himself on that one.
They said he's a public figure and they can continue to do what they've been doing,
using his name and photos. Next move is up to Trump. But it does show how
despicable and deranged he is. And how he doesn't care about the RNC or country,
only himself.

I'm not sure it was a good idea yet. I can support a real Republican
candidate but not a Trumpster. If you associate yourself with the
shyster you lose my vote. If you distance yourself, you got my vote.

I'm 100% with you Ed. And sadly most of the Republicans politicians are
still supporters. A good example of the addled thinking was expressed last
week by Lindsey Graham. He said that Trump has a dark side and he also
has "magic". Graham said he's trying to work with the magic. That's his thinking,
despite seeing what working with the Trump magic has produced for the
past five years. I predicted five years ago that Trump would result in a
disaster for Republicans and conservatives. But I didn't see it ending with
them continuing to follow him down the toilet. His magic resulted in the loss
of the WH, Senate and House. The Republicans want more.