Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Grass shears

On Thursday, 18 March 2021 at 09:41:02 UTC, charles wrote:

I have a G-Tech strimmer for edges. It has the advantage that you turn the
cutting action to vertical and deal with the whole edge, not just the top.
It will be inits 4th summer this year.

Thanks. Had seen that in the past, but missed it as I was looking over past few days.

All my edges are up against something - a wall, a bank, a paved area. So no need for the vertical facility!

Do you have to replace the blade regularly?