Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 3/17/2021 5:09 PM, wrote:

I would be happier if they all found better candidates but that is not
likely.
It was sad that the best we could do last year was Trump and Biden.

YES ! ! !

Not only for President but many in Congress should go home. Both parties.

I really hoped Trump would be decent but he was not. That is the only
reason I voted for Biden but would really prefer someone else from either
side.

And thats why so many voted for Trump, hoping that he
would be better than just another professional politician.

Turned out that he was in fact much worse than most.

Congress needs an overhaul, starting at the top of both parties.