Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 05:49:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 2:31:27 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:12:13 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:31:23 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

Funny you weren't making posts like that when Trump gave you your tax cut
and increased spending, turning a $500 bil deficit into a $1 tril one.

Trumpets all suffer from extreme tunnel vision.
Trader has the worst tunnel vision of anyone I know. Everything is
framed around Trump., We could be talking about plywood and Trader
would try to make it about Trump.

I understand Trump is gone. Trader, not so much.

It's impossible to not frame much of what is going on around Trump, because
of the extraordinary damage he's caused to this country, ending in an insurrection.

Like I said, get over it. Trump is GONE.

Wishful thinking. Trump is FAR from gone. He still controls the GOP and its
fundraising, he's hanging around and threatening to run again, and he's the
subject of multiple civil and criminal investigations. If he's gone from
your view, that's probably a result of your unwillingness to read about
current events. The rest of us will be dealing with Trump and the aftermath
of his incredible damage to the country for many years to come.

Like I posted previously, did you see Trump's latest shyster move? He had his
lawyers send cease and desist letters to the RNC and the Republican committees
that fund raise for the House and Senate, demanding that they stop using Trump's
name and photos in any fund raising. Trump claims only his PAC, that he controls,
that lines his pockets, can do that. Now imagine if any other former president
had done that. The party would be outraged, they would be seeing it as incredibly
selfish and stupid. But Trump does it and not a peep. That's another example
of the incredible damage we're living with. Trump has made the despicable
expected, normal and acceptable.

Yep, I saw that. Of course, as a public figure, Trump has no legal basis on
which to stand, but the RNC totally caved. I guess they've seen the WH, the
House, and the Senate slip away and all they can think of is, "We need more
of what this guy is selling."