Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 01:11:41 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 21:18:58 -0400, wrote:

It was that asshole Larry Summers along with Greenspan and Rubin that
got us into the housing mess in the first place so I am not sure
taking their advice was wise. They are the ones who convinced Clinton
to "unchain" Wall Street. (repealing most of the New Deal banking
regulations put in place after the previous depression).

I am also not sure the Constitution actually says the government can
just print trillions of dollars every time things get hard. Can you
cite that?

Interesting. You seem to sincerely care about the Constitution and what it
says, yet you had no use for the Constitution when the previous President
was being impeached and tried in the Senate. I guess that makes you
something of a fair weather Constitutional supporter.

I had little use for the way some democrats wanted to interpret parts
of the constitution while ignoring other parts.
It is interesting that the Belknap case that you folks like to cite as
a precedent was defeated because Senators said it was
unconstitutional. There was little debate that Belknap had broken the
law. He still avoided prosecution after the failed impeachment trial.