Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On 3/17/2021 2:31 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:12:13 -0400, wrote:

Like I said, get over it. Trump is GONE.

Wishful thinking. Trump is FAR from gone. He still controls the GOP and its
fundraising, he's hanging around and threatening to run again, and he's the
subject of multiple civil and criminal investigations. If he's gone from
your view, that's probably a result of your unwillingness to read about
current events. The rest of us will be dealing with Trump and the aftermath
of his incredible damage to the country for many years to come.

It i going to take time but once some of these investigations are
complete I think he will be exposed as a shyster and be politically
done. He may need a couple more bankruptcies too.