Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

Funny you weren't making posts like that when Trump gave you your tax cut
and increased spending, turning a $500 bil deficit into a $1 tril one.

Trumpets all suffer from extreme tunnel vision.

Trader has the worst tunnel vision of anyone I know. Everything is
framed around Trump., We could be talking about plywood and Trader
would try to make it about Trump.

I understand Trump is gone. Trader, not so much.

It's impossible to not frame much of what is going on around Trump, because
of the extraordinary damage he's caused to this country, ending in an insurrection.
We will be living with that for many years to come. And Trump has anointed
himself as grand leader of the GOP, his minions are out there right now trying
to punish and get even with those that voted against him, those that dare speak
the truth about him. Did you see his latest shyster act? His lawyers sent cease
and desist letters to the RNC, the Republican Senatorial Committee, Congressional
Committee, demanding that they stop using his name and pictures for any fund
raising. Trump demands that only his PAC, the one he uses to line his own pockets,
can do that. We're not done with him by a long shot.