Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 6:33:33 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/14/21 6:37 AM, Peeler wrote:
Clearly the several vaccines on the market work, already produced positive
results and already saved quite a few lives (quickly stabilizing infected
patients that were close to death).

Again, why the mask requirement?

We flattened the curve a year ago. Why are the dimocraps still holding America hostage?

I watched an interview with a former surgeon general who answered your question coincidentally

Flattening the curve does NOT mean you eradicate the disease. It means you slow the rate of spread. Generally does not change the death rate. It changes the speed with which people get ill and the extent to which they impact health services.

So masks are still needed where spread is high even with a flattened curve

I am glad there is so much good information out there, it is available if you care to avail yourself of it

Just like there is a lot of good information about the recovery bill. Even so, knowing that people do not avail themselves, the Biden administration is doing a lot of good outreach to help people understand it

In trying to learn about it, I found that it was passed using a
somewhat obscure rule, budget reconciliation, that this administration has finally used in its arsenal. hope they find more like this.
'
I remember when
trump first came aboard gop majority tried to pass something and had to throw it out and he had to start from scratch. I did not understand it at the time, because the coverage and resources poorly explained iit

I think the key is if it is or is not a budget item , where and how does it have to originate

The rescue package is budget driven, wage hike is not

I think that has something to do with it.

mk5000

Dr. Carson is very dismissive of the question because it was hypothetical and Dr. Carson does not answer in hypotheticals. And so he intentionally did not answer the question, dr. Carson is still on a learning curve.--Armstrong Williams