Posted to alt.home.repair

Default V-Safe for the Covid vaccine

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:02:45 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 1:14:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:34:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/15/2021 8:23 PM, wrote:

If we are still locked down in 2020 the democrats will pay for it.
That is all I said. I don't think Biden can print enough money to
change that and some day we are going to pay the price for that too.

Trump added $6 trillion in 4 years, Biden has already added a third of
that in 2 months with promises of much more. It is not a good trend.

But it is an even worse pandemic than the spanish flu, ****wit.

Yeah, when people stop wanting to loan us money at 2% the economy may
crash but Biden did stick his TWO TRILLION DOLLAR finger in the dike
after the flood.

Taxes. There is no free lunch even if Trump is treating. Looks like
his tax breaks may be going away and a bit more added.

That ends up being an easy number to talk about. The bulk of taxes is
the $1.9T from individual income tax and that just about covers
Biden's give away bill.

That's an exaggeration. Individual income tax accounts for just over half
of revenue, so there is a lot of additional revenue.

Yeah I said that. It is the payroll tax but that doesn't even cover
the expenses tied to it so it is a wash. You are left with the 15%
that is other than those two.

If we double the income tax across the board
just to pay for that one give away, it puts us where we were in
February, roughly a trillion dollar deficit.

That's BS. The deficit in 2019, the last pre-Covid year was $1 tril. If you
doubled individual income taxes, using your number above, we'd have
a $900 bil SURPLUS.

But the income tax is about the same as the giveaway, ($1.9T) Read for
content.

The other big income source is the $1.34T payroll tax but it doesn't
even cover what they are paying out.
That is roughly 85% of our total revenue.

Just exactly where do you think that deep pocket Joe is going to pick
might be? If you doubled all excise, corporate and other taxes it
would barely pay the interest on the debt. What are you going to do
with the rest of the government?

I know, we will keep borrowing like a crack addict until nobody will
lend us any more money.

Funny you weren't making posts like that when Trump gave you your tax cut
and increased spending, turning a $500 bil deficit into a $1 tril one.

You just don't read what is written. I have explained this to you many
times and you have yet to show me where I said the tax cut was a good
idea. I am still waiting.
All I ever said was it helped the working man. I didn't say it was a
good idea.
You can't make **** up and then use it as your argument.