Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default OT. Ireland suspends AstraZeneca vaccine amid blood clot reports

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/15/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problems On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk. Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen. Pay
attention to symptoms. Move around on long trips.

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime but that's
the one that worried me. A few hours with my knees up around my chin and I
can hardly walk.

I went to a play one night and the seating was so cramped I had to get up
and stand in the back.

i was taking aspirin but I got tired of my skin leaking. I'm not accident
prone but I'm active. Nothing like noticing blood dripping off your
fingers after a scratch from a thorn you didn't even feel.

I dont get that, just dark red patches on the skin when I whack
my arm or the back of my hand on something at times.

Used to be worse with the clopidogrel, with a cut or skin scrape
I would bleed like a stuck pig, but I dont take that anymore.