Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default FedEx is slower than the Pony Express

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 12:38:20 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:07:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/15/2021 6:02 PM, wrote:

Congratulations FedEx, you're now slower than the post office!

Seems to me that sometimes something gets balled up in the system. I
have had 2 day USPS package get hung up and taken almost a month go get
here. The package acording to the tracking almost made it , got with in
about 40 miles , then sent to another state, then back again, each time
taking about a week before moving on to the next distribution place. It
started out about 4 states away on the east coast.

USPS? That's just DeJoy streamlining the system.

Isn't he Biden's man now?

Hope he can dump him but it is not easy. He may have a few good ideas
but eliminating first class mail
is not one of them.

I never heard him say he was eliminating 1st class mail but sizing the
infrastructure down to the demand isn't a bad idea.
1st class mail peaked in 2000 at 103,526M pieces.
Last year it was 52,624M and declining.

Source
HISTORIAN
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
FEBRUARY 2021

I am sure the union disagrees.

I'd be fine with five (or three) deliveries per week. Could be tricky for
people who get their meds by mail.

Cindy Hamilton