Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default FedEx is slower than the Pony Express

On 03/15/2021 08:28 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Seems to me that sometimes something gets balled up in the system. I
have had 2 day USPS package get hung up and taken almost a month go get
here. The package acording to the tracking almost made it , got with in
about 40 miles , then sent to another state, then back again, each time
taking about a week before moving on to the next distribution place. It
started out about 4 states away on the east coast.

I had one where the tracking said something like

Left Billings 09:37
Arrived Billings 09:51

I guess the bird didn't want to fly that day. They did manage to fix it
and I had my package by 19:00.