Jonathan Kamens

Default Did Seller violate the offer letter

(Saravana) writes:
So now first I would like to know, should the buyer be doing S&P, is
there any written rules like that. And the next question would be what
should I do now?

Obviously, what you should do now is go back to the attorney with whom
you previously spoke and ask him to commence legal action against the
seller to get back your money.

Did you follow any of the other advice that was recommended to you in
this newsgroup? I'm not going to repeat it all; go back and read it
again if you don't recall. However, one thing that stands out in my
mind is a conversation I suggested you have with the seller's agent;
did you have that conversation?