Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FedEx is slower than the Pony Express

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:55:27 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 10:28:25 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

So I'm waiting for a package from a merchant 500 miles away. The package started its journey 128 hours ago. I still have not received the package.

At little math reveals that the package is moving through the FedEx system at about 3.9 MPH.

Ironically, a bing search revealed that even the Pony Express averaged 10MPH...using horses.

https://stories.wf.com/pony-express-...fast-fearless/

And doesn't the "Ex" in FedEx stand for express?

Congratulations FedEx, you're now slower than the post office!

Seems to me that sometimes something gets balled up in the system. I
have had 2 day USPS package get hung up and taken almost a month go get
here. The package acording to the tracking almost made it , got with in
about 40 miles , then sent to another state, then back again, each time
taking about a week before moving on to the next distribution place. It
started out about 4 states away on the east coast.

USPS? That's just DeJoy streamlining the system.

Isn't he Biden's man now?