Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default FedEx is slower than the Pony Express

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 10:27:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/15/2021 9:28 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
So I'm waiting for a package from a merchant 500 miles away.* The
package started its journey 128 hours ago.* I still have not received
the package.

At little math reveals that the package is moving through the FedEx
system at about 3.9 MPH.

Ironically, a bing search revealed that even the Pony Express averaged
10MPH...using horses.

https://stories.wf.com/pony-express-...fast-fearless/

And doesn't the "Ex" in FedEx stand for express?

Congratulations FedEx, you're now slower than the post office!

That also depends on where the package is coming and going too. Winter
storms have created havoc with package delivery.

OTOH, I got one delivered Thursday overnight from 1400 miles away.

My ColoGuard sample made it to Wisconsin from Mississippi in about 11
hours. That's fast enough for me, and no horses were abused.