Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default We're almost there.

On 3/14/2021 10:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:

The tragic and stupid part is that some of those people are governors.
In Texas for example, the governor removed the requirement for masks.
One city, think it was Austin, issued a requirement to continue wearing them
there. The Republican AG is going to court to try to stop it. So now in TX,
responsible businesses, eg Walmart are in a terrible position. They still are
doing what's right, requiring masks, but Trumptards are showing up, saying
it's illegal, I don't have to wear one, threatening them, causing police calls,
etc.

Florida is another good example, Spring Break (again) in the midst of Covid
denial.

Thinning the herd. The young people on break don't catch it nearly as
fast but can take it home for their older parents. Given the number of
people flying into the break areas I'd avoid any airport or bus station.