Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default No pictures

On 15/03/2021 14:10, Andrew wrote:
On 14/03/2021 16:52, nightjar wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* williamwright wrote:
The big drawback to this sort of group is that you can't post a
picture.
I know you can put it on Dropbox or wherever but that's a faff. On
Facebook or Whatsapp all I have to do to post a picture is
Click on camera and take the picture
Click on the Snipping Tool and go 'edit-copy'
Click on my message and go 'paste'.

I think this medium is outdated.

No thanks. As well as the continuous OT posts, we'd get enormous
files of
fluffy kitten pictures....

Or, as this a DIY group, running commentaries on the life of a DIYer,
such as a picture entitled 'this is the hammer I just hit my finger
with'. The picture will, of course, be badly composed and poorly lit.

24 Hours in A&E and its endless repeats on More4 are good
for that.

Don't start me on phone videos submitted to TV, having been taken in
portrait orientation. :-(

--
Colin Bignell