Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default FedEx is slower than the Pony Express

On 3/15/21 9:28 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
So I'm waiting for a package from a merchant 500 miles away.Â* The
package started its journey 128 hours ago.Â* I still have not received
the package.

At little math reveals that the package is moving through the FedEx
system at about 3.9 MPH.

Ironically, a bing search revealed that even the Pony Express averaged
10MPH...using horses.

https://stories.wf.com/pony-express-...fast-fearless/

And doesn't the "Ex" in FedEx stand for express?

Congratulations FedEx, you're now slower than the post office!

Mebbe so...but a FedEx delivery won't leave any horse poop in your lawn
or driveway

--
I hate it when people act all intellectual and stuff...talking about
Mozart and Beethoven when theyve never even seen one of their paintings