Nikkie Adams

Default Short Sale OR Don't Short Sale????

I am sorry if you feel this is a friend issue. I am sure you've never ended
up in health crisis and on the verg of loosing everything. They paid/carried
on a mortgage for 6 months so we can purchase their home. No one could have
ever perdicted what the future held for them.
They are sick that we are in the middle of this.
You know the saying there are only two things you have to do in life. Die
and Taxes. Well fortunately they avoided death (barely) and now they are
tackling the Taxes.
I hope you never end up in a situation like theirs and if you do I have you
have friends like them to help you out.

"D. Gerasimatos" wrote in message

With friends like yours who needs enemies?

Dimitri

---