Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default We're almost there.

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:11:41 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 07:11:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Florida is another good example, Spring Break (again) in the midst of Covid
denial.

Most of the spring break destinations did not see a surge last year.
We kept waiting and it didn't happen. The only places with trouble
were the same New Jersey/New York dominated destinations that had the
problem before the spring break. (Miami/Dade, Broward and Palm Beach).
If the virus was as prevalent as you say, the Gulf Coast beaches,
prime spring break locations for anyone not coming down I-95, would
have been slammed.

Maybe, maybe not. There was much less virus around then.

The fact is the midwest didn't get hit until the
virus got loose in the packing houses and other agricultural

Exactly. That was my point in the previous sentence.

operations, mostly staffed by 3d world people. They don't typically
show up for spring break.

We shall see if your implied conclusion comes true.