Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No pictures

In article ,
nightjar wrote:
In article ,
williamwright wrote:
The big drawback to this sort of group is that you can't post a picture.
I know you can put it on Dropbox or wherever but that's a faff. On
Facebook or Whatsapp all I have to do to post a picture is
Click on camera and take the picture
Click on the Snipping Tool and go 'edit-copy'
Click on my message and go 'paste'.

I think this medium is outdated.

No thanks. As well as the continuous OT posts, we'd get enormous files of
fluffy kitten pictures....

Or, as this a DIY group, running commentaries on the life of a DIYer,
such as a picture entitled 'this is the hammer I just hit my finger
with'. The picture will, of course, be badly composed and poorly lit.

And often old, taken on an out of focus Box Brownie, but scanned at 1000
dpi. To be viewed on a phone...

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.