Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Using Word 2019

Just a longshot this, but before I get mired in Microsoft Support if someone here is familiar with the software and can give me the appropriate guidance I would be very grateful.

In my previous version of Word, I was able to produce drawings using the drawing tools in Word but was able to save the individual drawings as .jpg for use elsewhere. In this version I cannot see how to do that, is it possible or has that ability been removed in improving the software?

Richard