Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default New BBC and Absolute radio streaming URLS

On 13/03/2021 17:45, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:11:02 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society,
over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that
authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

Frédéric Bastiat"

Yup, especially re the *trillions* of animals we needlessly kill and
exploit every year and often treat in ways that would gain you
societal hatred and possibly a prison sentence if you treated *some*
animals the exact same way.

What is it withy fanatical vegans. Really "trillions" of animals.

Are we talking of ants, insects or some other small single celled creatures?

On the other hand,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_slaughter

It seems only 1/14 of your trillion animals (less if you claim
trillions) are slaughtered for meat and meat products, so best think of
other candidates for your small minded abuse?

https://ibb.co/ZVXLsjL

Hypocrisy, logical inconsistency and cognitive dissonance at it's
worst.

You are the near perfect example of hypocrisy, logical inconsistency and
cognitive dissonance. Many fanatical vegans will tell you it is all 3
when you keep pets for your own personal gratification.