Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default We're almost there.

The vaccines are here. 25% of the US population has at least one shot.

We're nearing the light at the end of the tunnel.

That's why we should end all those annoying, burdensome restrictions.

Masks, anti-social distancing, no travel. The time is now to stop all
this stuff.

Look at it this way. When I take a 1000-mile trip and I'm 800 miles
along, I know I'm almost there. So I don't waste time stopping to put
air in the tires, or checking the oil. I stop buying gas, I don't use
the wipers anymore even when it rains. Even the oil light isn't worth
stopping for. Because it's inconvenient and we're almost there and none
of that stuff matters anymore.

So isn't it obvious? it's the same with masks and crowded parties.