Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default New BBC and Absolute radio streaming URLS

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:26:41 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

On 13/03/2021 17:45, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:11:02 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society,
over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that
authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

Frédéric Bastiat"

Yup, especially re the *trillions* of animals we needlessly kill and
exploit every year and often treat in ways that would gain you
societal hatred and possibly a prison sentence if you treated *some*
animals the exact same way.

Since you are aware that the figures you quote are implausible (since
that would require that every man woman child and baby on the planet
consume thousands of animals each per year), why do keep repeating
nonsense like this?

Because they are facts mate (and who mentioned 'consume')? Please try
to put brain in gear ... ;-)

https://www.anonymousforthevoiceless.org/kill-counter

Hypocrisy, logical inconsistency and cognitive dissonance at it's
worst.

Ah, sorry I missed that bit - yes you are right, that does explain your
problem.

Ah, my problem', the needless suffering and slaughter of trillions of
animals every year and all the negative side effects that go with it
are 'my problem' are they? I wonder what explains your drive for
denial then ... or why it would really matter if it were trillions or
just billions?

What were we discussing about left brainers, numbers and missing the
spirit of the point? ;-(

I wonder if you having family involved in the whole animal
exploitation process would have anything to do with your attempt to
spread FUD? ;-(

https://faunalytics.org/animal-advocacy-by-numbers/

Cheers, T i m