Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default I really don't mind...

On 12/03/2021 15:17, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 12/03/2021 12:12, Andrew wrote:
Wall lights are soooo yesterday.

Out house is a little older than that... and the reason we have wall
lights upstairs is so that there is no wiring in the loft where it could
set light to the thatch.

Downstairs none of the ceilings are over 2 metres, and there isn't the
height for them.

Well you could fit spotlights downstairs - but it would look like a cows
****.

There is nothing wrong with wall lights and the description of your of
your house suggests they probably enhance the house.

https://www.scotlightdirect.co.uk/bl...old-fashioned/

We started fitting wall lights on some new builds not so long ago and
most buyers loved them.

--
Adam