Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default USB always on

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:55:18 -0500,
wrote:

It does say it in the owner's manual. I read it but didn't understand
what it meant: "USB port with power-off charging"

On page 57 it says "Some USB 3.0 ports support charging devices
when the computer is in Hibernate or turned off.", but I hadn't read
that.

And there's a headset/speaker jack too. I forgot I'd read that and the
little hole is hardly noticeable.
Surprising how "smart" you can get if you RTFM, isn't it???

It was 87 pages!

Not exactly "War and Peace" and it was probably in 3 languages with
10-15 pages of warnings and disclaimers.

No, no, 87 pages of English and less than 15 of warnings. Plus until a
couple days ago I wasn't positive I'd get this to work. Still have
parts that need testing.

I just downloaded the PDF for my MIG welder and by the time I took out
all the Spanish, French and lawyer inspired BS a 54 page book ended up
being about 10 pages, including the cover art and warranty page..