Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Ethanol

On 11/03/2021 21:51, Rod Speed wrote:

Also, less healthy as you have to check it every day to make sure it's
not going off.

Thats very arguable too given that I always drink one 750ml
bottle every day, half before dinner and half with dinner.
There is some evidence that that level is good for your health.

There should have been a smiley at the end of my comment. You may have
more self-control than I have :-)

Actually with pubs closed, like you I typically drink one bottle of beer
most evenings.

Some years ago my wife went to Oz with a friend who had family there.
They went to their local pub one evening, IIRC it was a 120 mile round
trip. Their supermarket was nearer, but still a significant distance,
which does shift the calculations somewhat.