Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

Default I'd give Meghan a poke, wouldn't you?

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:25:16 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

I was sighted, so that does not matter to me, I do miss seeing the
female form obviously, and despite the many end of the pier joke
postcards showing blind guess feeling up a stripper, I guess I still
feel misunderstood.
However she is another mans wife now, so I'd most certainly not want to
say
what I thought in a public forum like this one if I were sighted, since
it would I'd imagine convey bad vibes to any ladies reading here.
It is of course very true of men, that our bark is often worse than our
bite and a lot of stuff is banter, but how would you feel if every woman
asked you the size of your family jewels or to see you naked?
Brian

Its only convention. We could where transparent suits.