Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default I'd give Meghan a poke, wouldn't you?

I was sighted, so that does not matter to me, I do miss seeing the female
form obviously, and despite the many end of the pier joke postcards showing
blind guess feeling up a stripper, I guess I still feel misunderstood.
However she is another mans wife now, so I'd most certainly not want to say
what I thought in a public forum like this one if I were sighted, since it
would I'd imagine convey bad vibes to any ladies reading here.
It is of course very true of men, that our bark is often worse than our bite
and a lot of stuff is banter, but how would you feel if every woman asked
you the size of your family jewels or to see you naked?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jon" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 21:08:12 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

I'm not really sure myself, as I cannot see her.
Brian

I used to have a friend who was born blind and we spent many hours down
the pub discussing the concept of colour vision.