Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Able[_2_] Peter Able[_2_] is offline

Default I really don't mind...

On 10/03/2021 14:21, Peter Able wrote:
...two crows falling down the chimney - presumably engaging in sexual
activities.

I don't even mind them knocking off all the lampshades, from the wall
lights, but I do draw the line at them ****ting on the walls and floor.

Sigh.

We had a similar problem - until I stuffed my assembled drain-rod rods
up the chimney.Â* Just pokes about six inches above the chimney-pot.
No problems since.

Haven't had blocked drains since, either.

One up for lateral thinking.

PA

how long does it last when you light a fire though?

Don't use it as a fireplace - all fake coal on a propane burner in the
grate !!

Mind, if I did get in some propane, I might get away with it?

PA