Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Decking

On 09/03/2021 18:37, Richard wrote:
On 09/03/2021 16:12, Chris Green wrote:
Fredxx wrote:
On 08/03/2021 09:47, GB wrote:
On 08/03/2021 00:32, Fredxx wrote:
On 07/03/2021 18:25, Chris Green wrote:
Fredxx wrote:

Your point seems to be that those people could be living in
mansions, if
only they were not spending so much on watching satellite telly?

Given in the UK you are more likely to subscribe to Sky TV if
you're on
benefits that would be a reasonable deduction.

Evidence?

I recall an article in a paper, probably The Sun that went over the
various luxuries enjoyed by households where one or more persons were
on benefit.

This is more recent and it shows that the higher socio-economic
classes are more likely to enjoy just Digital Terrestrial TV:

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/asse..._tv_charts.pdf

Look at Figure 2.35

I had a look at Fig 2.35, and I formed the reverse conclusion.

AB form 27% of the population, and they are 26% of the DTT only group.
DE form 25% of the population, and they are 31% of the DTT only group.

I don't think the graphic is the best way of presenting the data, and I
may have misunderstood?

My bad, you are indeed correct. I had inverted the groups.

So, going back to where I asked 'Evidence?' it turns out that you have
provided evidence for the opposite of what you were saying! :-)

Evidently.

Hooked up to illegal cable is not on the figures.

Can you still get that?

--
Adam