Posted to alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Stupid Kalifornia Low-Flow Kitchen Faucets

On 03/08/2021 09:49 AM, bruce bowser wrote:

"Each illegal immigrant creates 1.2 jobs"

They also occupy a certain amount of volume. If they buy a car the
volume increased by a LOT. They also require housing. LOTS more
volume. They require services. They stand in lines. They overwhelm
our schools with children who can't speak English.

This results in crowding, among other problems. Unpleasant for people
who don't want a lot of contact with other people, especially if it
actually costs money.

ECON 0858 Position statement 1 -
-- https://www.coursehero.com/file/50848386/ECON-0858docx/

--
Cheers, Bev
Judges are our only protection against a legal system that can