Posted to alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Stupid Kalifornia Low-Flow Kitchen Faucets

On 03/06/2021 08:41 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 6 Mar 2021 09:34:46 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

On 03/06/2021 02:23 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 22:21:08 -0800, The Real Bev

So does anyone know how to tweak a low-flow faucet to make it
REASONABLE? The plumbing guy might be worrying about legal difficulties...
I can understand doing this to shower heads, but NOBODY just stands
there and watches a faucet run water down the drain. What were those
assholes thinking?

Did you consider that you might rather place an Amazon order
for the proper faucet ... ? Rather than blame the state government
for your stupidity ?

It turns out that it's a federal requirement since 199x. Who knew? I
knew about shower heads, but FAUCETS?

Maybe you can get a used one. I know you spend all this money and your
husband's time to get a new shiny one.

$80 plus tax. Cheap. "Black" or "Stainelss steel" would have cost
more. I doubt that spending several $hundred would get better
performance, just better styling.

I've got a feeling a used one ("vintage") would cost even more and would
probably be just like the one we replaced.

--
Cheers, Bev
Judges are our only protection against a legal system that can