Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default ROTFLOL Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 06:47:48 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I am the creator and only admin of a facebook group
and am very strict about what is allowed

ROTFLOL!!! You mean pestering people on Usenet, NIGHT and DAY, is not enough
for you, you bigmouthed senile asshole and designer of an OS?

--
Senile Rodent about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"