Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default OT DNA

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
On 08 Mar 2021 at 12:30:21 GMT, Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:06:41 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

On 08 Mar 2021 at 11:38:11 GMT, Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2021 11:25:48 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

They want to grab that big moaning ginger **** and check his DNA to
see which lover is his father....
Much better would be ditch the whole shebang of freeloaders and become
a Republic.
All that gives you is a king elected every four years, as the septics
have.

That you can also get rid of.

As the septics have.

How do we ditch Liz ?

We don't need to. She's been doing a better job as head of state than any
POTUS since her father died. Head of government we can and do get rid of.

There's also the optics. A US parent can say honestly to their child "you
could be POTUS" in exactly the same way a UK parent can't say to their
child "you could be Monarch". That alone insults my egalitarian edge.
It's what makes us subjects in fact, if not in legal text.

No other HoS has the optics that Brenda has.

Pity about her uncle and the problem with royals is that you are stuck with
the duds when they inevitably show up. And will be with chaz, you watch.