Default Help!!! What is next step after Attorney sent addendum to landlord?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:07:29 -0500, someone wrote:

I was wondering the same thing ... why he signed a contract before
having it reviewed by the attorney???? Normally that's what the
lawyer is used for.

Still, it is very common, people sign first, then only ask about an
attorney after they are having a problem of some kind.

What struck me here, was that *now* OP was being shy about signing
things that were much less critical than the thing he had already
signed.

And that he now has a lawyer, but is still asking here.

-v.