Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default TOT Threatening letter from HMG

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , charles
wrote:
That's why working in the entertainment industry attracts a premium -
eve if you just work in the box office. You might give a lift to
someone expensive.

I've worked in the industry all my life, and never had a 'loading'
because of it.

I can't remember the company, but we used to get a BBC staff discount on
car insurance. Then one year, the compamy advised us that the discount we
got would be more than negated by the extra premium for the entertainment
industry. We were advised to move companies.

However, if you are required to carry passengers because of your work
(and goods or equipment too) best to make that clear.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England