Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Guess who?

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
It is a necessary requirement to be a politician, to make promises you
can't keep. The issue with Corbyn he wanted to spend everyone else's
money.

Absolutely. I'm sure you are totally in favour of keeping as many as
poor as possible. Especially nurses and other essential NHS staff.

The Royal College of Nursing have estimated that the average annual
salary of an NHS Nurse is £33,384

That is an average including the many senior grades.

Given it is such a highly paid cushy job there must be a large waiting
list for it?

--
*I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.