Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is it worth fixing Jet miter gauge?

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 12:21:12 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 3/7/2021 11:01 AM, Jay Irvine wrote:
I realize this is a really old post, but I just ran across it because
the pin fell out of my miter gauge during a move. After reading it and
all the replies. I was set to buy a new one because I didn't find
replacement pins on any of the parts or Jet website. I went over to
Lowes and bought a package of 1/4" roll pins for $.98. (2 pack) drove
one in and problem solved. the gauge works perfectly and I don't think
I'll ever need the 2nd pin.

You will need the second pin just after you forget where the second one
is it.

Throw it away not. You'll save yourself a lot of grief down the road.
;-)