Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default switching most of my batteries over to Eneloops, but.....

Bradley Bowman wrote:
==================

I've had some decent results with the Amazon Basics 9Vs, but I'm not a
very heavy user. My DMM uses one, and the others are primarily for
final testing a type of guitar preamp that I repair for people.

** Those are Alkaline types, so non rechargeable.

Ah, my mistake, I was unclear.
The ones I'm using are the Amazon Basics Ni-MH variety.

** In a DMM ??
Don't you get tired of having to recharge it ?

I didn't notice they had Li-ion ones as well when I bought a set.

** Not Li-ion, non rechargeable lithium.

There are lots of sub types of "lithium" - most commonly they are 3V cells.
So three inside a 9V unit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithiu...es_and_formats

..... Phil